Dual Channel DI Box with Jenson Transformers
The DIRECT2-JT is Whirlwind's premium Dual Direct box, built with Jensen transformers.
Perfect for converting unbalanced signals from stereo keyboards, acoustic guitar
preamps, CD and tape players, computer sound cards, etc. when lowest noise and
widest frequency response are required.
The input and output grounds of each section are isolated from each other.
This allows the DIRECT2-JT to be used as if it were two completely separate
DIs without fear of creating ground loop interaction.
of the Whirlwind Direct2-JT Features:
- 1/4" parallel wired IN / THRU jacks, or may be
converted to dual inputs with handy COMBINE buttons.
- -20dB pad button for connection to "hot"
- Ground lift button to help eliminate hum and buzz
- Uses Jensen JT-DB-EPC transformers
Direct2-JT General Specs:
- Impedance Ratio: 133:1
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz re:1kHz, -0.08dB / -0.07dB
- THD @ 20Hz: 0.036%
- THD @ 1kHz: less than 0.001%
- -3dB BW: 100kHz