Allen & Heath QU-SB : 18 Channel (16 mono and 1 Stereo) Digital Mixer
The Allen & Heath Qu-SB is an ultra-compact digital mixer which frees you to mix from anywhere in the venue and provides a smart, portable solution for performing bands and artists.
The Allen & Heath Qu-SB is portable enough to carry under one arm and comes loaded with our highly acclaimed suite of FX emulations and dynamics, making it a smart replacement for an old analogue mixer and a rack full of outboard FX.
The companion Qu-Pad app is a slick, intuitive interface for setting up the show and mixing live from your iPad, and there’s also a customisable Qu-Control app that lets you choose just a few essential controls that you really need in front of you for easy access during the show. Couple these with the Qu-You personal monitoring app for Android / iOS and Qu-SB is a fantastic choice if you’re mixing your own monitors and want to get the same great sound wherever you play.
With all of your settings saved and ready, plus multi-track recording and playback of previous shows for virtual soundchecks, you’ll be all set to play in record time.
On top of the 18 on board inputs and 14 outputs, the Allen & Heath Qu-SB has you future-proofed with plug n’ play expansion up to 38 inputs / 24 outputs via a family of remote AudioRacks.
Allen & Heath QU-SB FEATURES:
- 16 local Mono Mic/Line Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- Recallable AnaLOGIQ Preamps
- 1 Stereo Input (TRS)
- 12 local Mix Outputs (XLR)
- 1 Stereo Output (TRS)
- Expandable up to 32 input, 24 out using dSNAKE AudioRack
- Up to 11 Monitor Mixes (4 mono + 7 stereo)
- 4 Stereo Groups (switchable to Mix mode)
- 4 FX Engines
- 4 dedicated FX Sends / Returns
- 4 Mute Groups
- 4 DCA Groups
- 32×32 USB Audio Interface
- Qu-Drive Multitrack Recording / Playback direct to USB device
- dSNAKE Remote Audio Port
- Qu-Pad fully-featured iPad App
- Qu-You iPhone / Android personal monitoring app
- Qu-Control customisable iOS app for simple wireless controlTrim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert,
- 4-band PEQ, compressor, delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor, delay on all Outputs
- Automatic Mic Mixer
- Channel Ducker on all Inputs
- ProFactory Mic Presets
- RackFX Library
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
- DAW MIDI Control
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- 19” Rack Mountable with optional rack ears