Ashly Audio KLR-4000 : Two-Channel High Performance Power Amplifier - 2RU
Ashly Audio's KLR-4000 amplifier is a high-efficiency, lightweight, two-channel, high power, class-H amplifier incorporating the latest technologies delivering quality and value for professional quality performance at an extremely affordable price. Whether your application is professional audio or fixed performance installation, KLR-4000 amplifier is optimized to provide reliable audio performance with sonic perfection.
The Ashly Audio KLR-4000 provides 2,000 watts per channel at 2 ohms (20Hz-20kHz, 1% THD). The Ashly Audio KLR-4000 is perfectly suited for a wide range of sound reinforcement applications. The Ashly Audio KLR-4000 is optimized to deliver high levels of sustained power, extraordinary audio performance, and road-proven reliability into 2, 4, or 8 ohm loads and is housed in a a uniform, rugged 2RU chassis. The Ashly Audio KLR-4000 amplifier uses a state-of-the-art Switch Mode Power Supply which assures you of flawless lows, punchy mids and pristine highs.
Ashly Audio KLR-4000 protection circuits include: output over-current protection, DC output protection, chassis internal temperature monitoring, inrush limiting and a mains circuit breaker.
Ashly Audio KLR-4000 Features:
- Balanced inputs via 3-pin Euroblock and combo XLR/ 1/4" TRS
- Switch mode power supply provides high efficiency and low weight
- Forced air cooled (front in, rear out)
- Removable dust filters
- Front mounted attenuators
- Front panel indicators for output level, clip/protect, and power on/off
- Gain selectable switch for both channels
- Rack ears for permanent installation in a standard 2RU enclosure
- Neutrik Speakon output connectors
- 3-position gain switch (1V, 32dB or 26dB sensitivity)
- 3-position mode switch (bridged, stereo or parallel mono)
- 3-position HPF switch (30Hz, 50Hz or off)
- On/off limiter switch
- Permanently attached power cord
- Extensive protection circuitry
- Five year worry-free warranty