Ashly Audio Protea ne24.24M 4x4 : 4 Input x 4 Output Matrix Processor
The Ashly ne24.24M Matrix Processor uses modular expansion cards to provide up to twenty-four channels of audio matrixing and processing. The base unit offers a four-input/four-output configuration. Each input and output expansion card has an individual DSP processor allowing you to expand the base unit's total inputs or outputs four channels at a time. These cards: ne24.24M Input, ne24.24M Output and ne24.24M Logic are easily installed in the field without the need to reprogram the device.
Matrixing allows you to route any input to any output and control individual levels once they have been assigned. Fixed path architecture and extensive processing power per channel will reduce the amount of time it takes to set up your system. All programming is accomplished using Ashly's Protea NE Software on a PC platform. No front panel controls and multi-level software security assures you a tamperproof audio system. Input channel processing blocks include Mic Preamp with Phantom Power, Gain, Delay, fifteen EQ Filters, Gate, Autoleveler and Ducker. Inputs may be configured as either mic or line level. Output channel processing blocks consist of a Cross Point Mixer, HPF/LPF, Delay, fifteen EQ Filters, Gain and Limiter. The cross point mixer in the output section allows you to route any input to any output at any level and mute any input at any output without affecting the true input configuration. The HPF/LPF block offers Bessel, Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley filters with 12, 18, 24 and 48dB/octave slopes.
Whether you are designing or installing a system for corporate boardrooms, restaurants, courtrooms, houses of worship, left/center/right theatres, auditoriums or conference centers, the Ashly Protea ne24.24M will more than satisfy your requirements for any zoned system requiring input/output matrixing with signal processing.
Ashly Audio Protea ne24.24M 4x4 Features:
- 10/100 Ethernet and RS-232 computer interface is standard
- Extensive DSP Available
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- Mic/Line inputs
- 24-bit A/D-D/A audio resolution
- 24-bit/150 MHz DSPs
- Up to 24 channels of audio processing
- 4x4 base unit configuration
- Expand inputs or outputs 4 channels per module
- Modules easily field installable
- Euroblock connectors for audio, preset recall, DC remote level and data
- 31 preset locations
- Four dedicated remote controls for Level, Preset Recall and
- Programmable Functions
- Third Party Control Friendly
- Input and output metering viewable in dBu
- Multi-level Security
- Five year warranty
- Safety/Compliance: (cTUVus, FCC, CE pending), RoHS