Ashly Audio ne4400 : 4 Line Input x 4 Line Output Protea Processor
Connecting and controlling an audio processor for networked systems has now been simplified with Ashly's NE-Series digital signal processors. These Network Enabled (NE) processors offers ease of use, setup and control using standard 10/100 Ethernet protocol and Protea NE Software. No special outboard control units are needed.
The Ashly Audio ne4400 is a 4 line input x 4 line output processor. The DSP signal processing library is extensive and utilizes multiple SHARC 32-bit/96kHz processors with sample rates of either 48 KHz or 96 KHz. Processing blocks include an 8x8 matrix mixer, a full array of variable Q graphic and parametric equalization, crossover filters to 8th-order Butterworth, Bessel, Linkwitz, and Notched-Linkwitz, an extremely advanced automatic feedback suppressor, autolevelers, compressors, matrix duckers, limiters, frequency-keyed noise gates, time delay up to 1365 ms on every channel, sinewave, pink noise, and white noise generators.
All programming is accomplished using standard 10/100 Ethernet or RS-232 protocol and Ashly's Protea NE Software on a PC platform. Hot-plug software control allows you to plug any function into any channel block even when running live audio with no latency or recompiling necessary. Automatic DHCP network IP configuration reduces network set up time. No front panel controls and multi-level software security with password access assures you a tamperproof audio system.
Additional features include: network audio routing at matrix mixer to inputs from outputs, or in/out of matrix mixer, 8 link groups on most functions, automatic master clock switchover between network, word clock, AES/EBU, and internal clock, a high-performance analog audio path - dynamic range exceeding 114 dB, support of Ashly digital remote controls, programmable 8 channel 5V logic input or output control, 8 channels of 0 to 5V analog level control, word clock input and output and a front panel full meter bridge with mute keys.
Ashly Audio ne4400 Features:
- 10/100 Ethernet and RS-232 computer interface is standard
- Extensive DSP Available
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- 24-bit audio resolution
- 32-bit SHARC DSPs
- Sample rates of 48 KHz and 96 KHz
- Hot-plug software control
- Automatic DHCP network IP configuration
- Butterworth, Bessel, Linkwitz, and Notched-Linkwitz filters
- Advanced automatic feedback suppression
- Word clock input and output
- Euroblock connectors for audio, preset recall, DC remote level, and data I/O
- Six dedicated remotes for Level, Logic I/O, and Programmable Functions
- Third party control friendly
- Input and output metering
- Multi-level Security
- Five year worry-free warranty