Ashly Audio SRA-4150 : 4 Channel Power Amp
Specifying the right power amp is often easier than finding it. Ashly’s SRA-4150 makes it a snap to get exactly what you need. The SRA-4150 utilizes state of the art technology to create an advanced, efficient amplifier perfect for installations with modest power requirements.
The Ashly SRA-4150 amplifier is housed in a compact 1RU chassis weighing only 10 lbs. and is designed to drive four or eight ohm loads. Switch-mode-power supplies and Class-D amplifier circuitry provide an extremely power-efficient solution.
The Ashly SRA-4150 amplifier is convection-cooled, so there’s little maintenence after the installation, and no annoying fan noise. Of course you get the reliability, superior sonic quality and rugged construction you’ve come to expect from Ashly.
Ashly Audio SRA-4150 Features:
- Convection cooling
- Extremely low noise
- Switchable 120V/240V power supply (internal)
- Extensive protection circuitry
- Safety/Compliance: cTUVus/FCC, CE, RoHS
- Level attenuators for each channel
- Signal present and clip alert status L.E.D.’s
- Euroblock inputs
- Screw terminal outputs
- Selectable input sensitivity
- Selectable HPF frequencies
- Normal or bridged mode switch on each channel
- Remote power turn-on/off
- Adjustable turn-on delay up to eight seconds
- 5-Year Worry-Free Warranty