Ashly Audio TRA-4075 : 4Channel Power Amp
Ashly's TRA-4075 expands on the SRA's concept of "the right amp for the job." These 2RU amplifiers utilize state of the art technology to create advanced, efficient amplifiers perfect for low impedance, 25V, 70V or 100V installations with modest power requirements.
The Ashly TRA-4075 audio controls are on the rear panel or internal. A six-step LED meter for each channel lets you monitor all levels. All Ashly TRA amplifiers can drive four or eight ohm loads and 70V and 100V constant voltage lines simultaneously. Output transformers are internally mounted.
The Ashly TRA-4075 amplifier incorporates a switch-mode-power supply and Class-D amplifier circuitry, providing an extremely power-efficient solution for a wide variety of low wattage applications. All Ashly TRA-Series amplifiers are convection-cooled, so there's little maintenence after the installation, and no annoying fan noise. Of course you get the reliability, superior sonic quality and rugged construction you've come to expect from Ashly.
Ashly Audio TRA-4075 Features:
- Convection cooling
- Extremely low noise
- Internally Mounted Constant Voltage Transformers
- Switchable 120V/240V power supply (internal)
- Extensive protection circuitry
- Safety/Compliance: cTUVus/FCC, CE, RoHS
- 6-Step Signal Level and Clip LEDs
- Level attenuators for each channel
- Euroblock inputs
- Screw terminal outputs
- Selectable input sensitivity
- Remote power turn-on/off
- Adjustable turn-on delay up to eight seconds
- 5-Year Worry-Free Warranty