AVIOM 16/o-Y1: 16 CHANNEL A-NET CARD FOR YAMAHA MY-SERIES
The Aviom 16/o-Y1 A-Net Card provides direct digital connectivity between Yamaha® digital products and Aviom's Pro16 Series products.
AVIOM 16/o-Y1 A-Net Card: FEATURES
- Mini-YGDAI format (supported by most current Yamaha digital consoles)
- One 16-channel A-Net output
- Supports sample rates from 44.1kHz to 48kHz, +/-10%
- Assign audio outputs directly from Yamaha interface
- Channel Link DIP switches for stereo operation
- Mode select switch for 16-channel or 8-channel operation (required for PM1D)
The Aviom 16/o-Y1 A-Net Card eliminates the need for an analog input module,
providing a direct digital interface between Yamaha digital products and Aviom's
Pro16 Series, including the Aviom A-16II and Aviom A-16R Personal Mixers.
The Aviom 16/o-Y1 A-Net Card fits into any available expansion slot and is compatible with all Yamaha consoles and mix engines which support the Mini-YGDAI format, including:
- PM1D (8-channel mode only)
Configuration of an Aviom monitoring system can be done digitally from the Yamaha console's user interface. Rear-panel DIP switches are provided for stereo link configuration of each channel pair. Mode switches on the Aviom 16/o-Y1 A-Net Card allow the A-Net card to be used with Yamaha digital mixers that support only 8-channel expansion cards, such as the PM1D.
The Aviom 16/o-Y1 A-Net Card card is also compatible with Aviom AN-16/o Output
Module and the Aviom A-16D and Aviom A-16D Pro A-Net Distributors.
As with all Pro16 Series products, Cat-5e cable lengths of up to 500 feet (150 meters) are possible between devices.
** Note: The original A-16 Personal Mixer is not compatible with the Y1 A-Net card.