Countryman E6iOW-S1 Omnidirectional Earset Microphone with Lemo 1-Pin Connector for use with Sennheiser Transmitter Model BF1083
The Countryman E6i Directional Earset Microphone with soft boom, is extremely easy to adjust and is very stable on the head. Designed for applications where the mic is worn by multiple users, the Countryman E6i features a more flexible boom when compared to the original Countryman E6. The Countryman E6i Earset directional microphones provide high quality voice pickup while rejecting surrounding noise, stage monitors, or feedback from nearby speakers. An ultra-miniature electret condenser element is held close to the mouth by a thin boom and comfortable earclip for world-class vocal mic sound with far better isolation than an omnidirectional mic can provide. The entire assembly weighs less than one-tenth ounce and almost disappears against the skin, so performers can forget it’s there and audiences barely see it. Changeable caps let you select a cardioid pickup pattern for ease of placement, or a hypercardioid pattern for maximum isolation.
Countryman E6i Features:
- High quality voice pickup - more consistent than any lavalier
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Sounds like a world-class performance mic
- Directional version reduces feedback in meeting rooms or houses of worship an average of 12dB compared to an omni lavalier
- Omnidirectional version is virtually immune to wind and breath pops, even without a windscreen
Countryman E6i Applications:
- User-friendly for new and experienced users alike
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Extremely popular in houses of worship, theater, trade show presentations, auctions, lectures and outdoor settings
- Directional version is ideal for situations with loud monitors, extreme feedback or environmental noise
Countryman E6i Includes:
- 1 x E6i Earset Microphone
- 1 x Windscreen
- 1 x E6 cable
- 1 x Cardioid Cap and 1 x Hypercardioid Cap
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Black and 1 x White Cable Clip
Countryman Earsets are the smallest, lightest, and least visible head-worn microphones. The comfortable earclip doesn’t interfere with hairstyles, eyeglasses, wardrobe, headphones, or in-ear monitors. The tiny boom and mic element virtually disappear against the face.
Rugged and Reliable:
Stainless steel, skin-colored almost unbreakable boom can be bent and re-bent many times to fit different performers. The E6i is exceptionally resistant to makeup, sweat and moisture when used with the supplied protective caps. Caps and cable are field-replaceable without tools.
Soft, highly flexible boom is easily shaped right on the performer’s face. Available in multiple skin tone colors. Changeable protective caps let you shape the frequency response for different situations or to match other microphones. Versions available for different speaking or singing styles, with up to 140 dB SPL capability.
Exceptional Sound Quality:
Frequency response is better than 30 Hz to 15 kHz with smooth off-axis response and >100 dB dynamic range. Countryman Earsets sound like world-class, full size performance mics but the performer has complete freedom.
Countryman directional Earsets reject 20 dB of off-axis sound, while easy adjustment keeps the mic very close to the mouth at all times. This reduces feedback in meeting rooms or houses of worship, and cuts monitor pickup on stage. The directional Earset is ideal for concerts and other high-noise environments.
With other microphones a worn cable requires purchasing a completely new mic. An E6 replacement cable easily replaces it in less than a minute. Quick-connect miniature 1 mm or 2 mm super rugged cables are available for almost any wireless transmitter or phantom mic input providing 3 - 48 V.
Microphone Color Options: