CREST AUDIO CC1800 Professional Power Amplifier:
Crest Audio CC Series amplifiers are designed to achieve unsurpassed sonic performance and long-term reliability under extreme stress in touring or fixed installation applications.
Absolute sonic accuracy is the hallmark of every Crest amplifier. Bass is solid and defined to the limits of audibility with ample current reserves. Wide-bandwidth output devices ensure detailed, transparent high frequency response. And, thanks to Crest’s exclusive IGM™ circuit, the CC Series will drive 2 Ohm loads safely without compromising performance.
CREST AUDIO CC1800 FEATURES:
- Toroidal power transformer
- Dual, variable speed fans on CC 2800 and CC 4000, single fan on model CC 1800
- Balanced XLR inputs
- Speakon® and 5-way binding post speaker outputs
- Mode selector switch for stereo, parallel and bridged-mono operation
- Input sensitivity selection
- Recessed, stepped attenuators
- Front panel circuit-breaker switch
- Five year warranty*
-ACL™ (Active Clip Limiting) prevents speaker damage by providing gentle gain reduction when the signal approaches the clipping threshold.
-IGM™ (Instantaneous Gain Modulation) monitors speaker loads to detect conditions that may overstress output devices. This allows safe operation into nominal 2 Ohm speaker loads.
-AUTORAMP™ gradually increases gain to the attenuator level settings when the amplifier is turned on. This prevents abrupt turn-on level.
-Other protection features include: short circuit, DC voltage, comprehensive thermal management and current in-rush turn-on/off; transient sub-sonic input.