- 8 Ohms: 1,150 W per Channel
4 Ohms: 1,800 W per Channel
2 Ohms: 2,750 W per Channel
4 Ohm Bridged Mono - 5,500 W
- Toroidal power transformer
- Magnetic circuit breaker on/off switch
- Cooled by variable speed fan with back-to-front
- Mode selector switch for stereo, parallel and
- Inputs: Balanced female XLR, 1/4" TRS combi
- Outputs: Speakon® and five-way binding posts
- Recessed, stepped attenuators
- 16-gauge steel chassis, cast aluminum front panel
- Five year warranty*
-ACL™ (Active Clip Limiting) prevents speaker
damage by providing gentle gain reduction when the signal approaches the
-IGM™ (Instantaneous Gain Modulation) monitors
speaker loads to detect conditions that may overstress output devices.
This allows safe operation into nominal 2 Ohm speaker loads.
-AUTORAMP™ gradually increases gain to the attenuator
level settings when the amplifier is turned on. This prevents abrupt turn-on
-Other protection features include: short circuit, DC
voltage, comprehensive thermal management and current in-rush turn-on/off;
transient sub-sonic input.