- Dramatically reduced net weight
- Latest generation of high speed, wide-bandwidth
- Dual, variable speed fans
- Balanced XLR inputs
- Speakon® and 5-way binding post speaker outputs
- Mode selector switch for stereo, parallel and
- Input sensitivity selection
- Recessed, stepped attenuators
- Front panel circuit - breaker switch
- Five year warranty*
-ACL™ (Active Clip Limiting) prevents speaker
damage by providing gentle gain reduction when the signal approaches the
-IGM™ (Instantaneous Gain Modulation) monitors
speaker loads to detect conditions that may overstress output devices.
This allows safe operation into nominal 2 Ohm speaker loads.
-AUTORAMP™ gradually increases gain to the attenuator
level settings when the amplifier is turned on. This prevents abrupt turn-on
-Other protection features include: short circuit, DC
voltage, comprehensive thermal management and current in-rush turn-on/off;
transient sub-sonic input.