Audio - FlexMic Series
The Earthworks FlexMic (FM) Series offers versatile options that
will provide you with the ideal choice for a spectacular podium microphone.
These microphones are the choice of those who demand the very best.
Earthworks FlexMics are in use in civic centers, theatres, churches
and houses of congress in several states.
Earthworks patented technologies provide high intelligibility and
uniform off-axis response to ensure that the orator is always heard
and well understood, at the front, at the sides, below or above the
microphone. This smooth off-axis response also provides more gain
before feedback. With 145dB SPL max acoustic input, it is virtually
impossible to overload the microphone. There is also no microphone
handling noise in addition to incredible RFI rejection.
The Earthworks FM Series models offer you a variety of
choices with fully flexible goosenecks, or goosenecks with rigid centers
that have flex at both ends. All models are available in either cardioid
or hypercardioid polar patterns. The optional PMM1 podium mount will work
with any FlexMic Series model. If you haven’t heard an Earthworks
FlexMic, you are in for a real surprise. Try one today. You will be impressed!
Earthworks Audio - FlexMic
- Podium Microphones designed for permanent
- Uniform Frequency Response at 0º, 45º
- Flat from 50Hz - 20 kHz +/-2dB @ 6 inches
- On or Off Axis, Always Hear the Orator
- Highly Intelligible
- More Gain Before Feedback
- No Handling Noise
- 145dB SPL Max Acoustic Input
- 20kHz High Frequency Response
- Incredible RFI Rejection
- Available in Cardioid or Hypercardioid [-HC]
- Available with Fully Flexible Gooseneck
[FMxxx] in Short or Medium Lengths
- Available with Rigid Center Gooseneck [FMRxxx],
with flexible ends, in Short, Medium or Long Lengths
- Optional PMM1 Podium Mount Accessory (Available
- Sold Seperately)
15 Year Warranty!
Churches, Performing Arts Centers, Corporate Boardrooms, Civic Centers,
Stadiums, Courtrooms, Congress, Debates, Universities and more....