FSR HD-H-SP-TX : 100m HDBaseT HDMI Transmitter Table Top Mount
The FSR HD-H-SP-Tx transmitter is a true HDBaseT 5-Play device that transmits HD Video (up to 4k at 30Hz), Audio, Bi-directional control (IR & RS-232), Ethernet, and Power via 1 CAT-6A shielded cable up to 100 Meters.
The HD-H-SP-Tx works with any of FSR’s 100 Meter HDBaseT Receivers (Required - Sold Separately) and can be powered from either end (Tx to Rx or Rx to Tx).
FSR HD-H-SP-TX General Specifications:
- 1080p over Cat 5e/6 reaches up to 100 meters. 4k reaches up to 70 meters.
- 4K over shielded Cat6A reaches up to 100 meters
- HDMI In to HDBaseT Out (RJ-45)
- RS-232 via 3-Pin Captive Screw Terminal (Tx, Rx, GND)
- IR RX & TX via 1/8” mini jacks
- 12VDC Power via screw connector or 2-Pin Captive Screw Terminal (12V & GND)
- Ethernet Port (RJ-45)
- Unit Dimensions: (W x L x H) 7.72” x 3.73” x 0.71”
FSR HD-H-SP-TX Includes:
- 1 x HD-H-SP-Tx Transmitter
- 2 x 2-Pin screw down terminal
- 1 x 3-Pin screw down terminal
- 1 x IR Emitter
- 1 x IR Receiver (30kHz - 50kHz)
- 2 x Under Table Mounting Brackets
- 1 x User's Manual