FSR HD-HPC-SP-TX : 100m HDBaseT HDMI and VGA 2x1 Switcher / Transmitter Table Top Mount
The FSR HD-HPC-SP-Tx transmitter is a true HDBaseT 5-Play device that transmits HD Video (up to 4k at 30Hz), Audio, Bi-directional control (IR & RS-232), Ethernet, Onboard 2 x 1 switcher (HDMI or VGA with Audio) - manual or auto-sensing and Power via 1 CAT-6A shielded cable up to 100 Meters.
The HD-HPC-SP-Tx works with any of FSR’s 100 Meter HDBaseT Receivers (Required - Sold Separately) and can be powered from either end (Tx to Rx or Rx to Tx). The HD-HPC-SP-Tx’s switcher has both HDMI and VGA with Audio.
The onboard 2x1 switcher (HDMI and VGA with Audio) has built-in auto-sensing circuitry to switch to the active source. It can be manually triggered using the front panel Input Select Button or via contact closure on the rear screw terminals.
FSR HD-HPC-SP-TX General Specifications:
- Transmission distance for 1080p over Cat 5e/6 reaches up to 100 meters. 4k reaches up to 70 meters.
- 4K over shielded Cat6A reaches up to 100 meters
- Supports VGA input (with L/R audio) and HDMI input
- Switches the input source simply by pressing the button on the front panel or contact closure via pluggable screw terminal connector on the rear panel
- Automatically switches to an active source
- HDBT 2.0 compliance
- HDMI 1.4 with 4K compliance
- Bi-Directional PoE
- Bi-directional IR
- IR, Ethernet and RS232 control over HDBT
- Space saving design
FSR HD-HPC-SP-TX Includes:
- 1 x HD-HPC-SP-Tx Transmitter
- 2 x 2-Pin screw down terminal
- 1 x 3-Pin screw down terminal
- 1 x IR Emitter
- 1 x IR Receiver (30kHz - 50kHz)
- 2 x Under Table Mounting Brackets
- 1 x User's Manual