FSR HD-HPCWP-TX : 100m HDBaseT HDMI and VGA 2x1 Switcher / Transmitter Wall Mount
The FSR HD-HPCWP-Tx transmitter is a true HDBaseT 5-Play device that transmits HD Video (up to 4k at 30Hz), Audio, Bi-directional control (IR & RS-232), Ethernet, Onboard 2 x 1 switcher (HDMI or VGA with Audio) - manual or auto-sensing and Power via 1 CAT-6A shielded cable up to 100 Meters.
The HD-HPCWP-Tx works with any of FSR’s 100 Meter HDBaseT Receivers (Required - Sold Seperately) and can be powered from either end (Tx to Rx or Rx to Tx). The HD-HPCWP-Tx’s switcher has both HDMI and VGA with Audio.
The onboard 2x1 switcher (HDMI and VGA with Audio) has built-in auto-sensing circuitry to switch to the active source. It can be manually triggered using the front panel Input Select Button.
The HD-HPCWP-Tx fits in a standard 2-gang box.
FSR HD-HPCWP-TX General Specifications:
- Transmission distance for 1080p over Cat 5e/6 reaches up to 100 meters. 4k reaches up to 70 meters.
- 4K over shielded Cat6A reaches up to 100 meters
- Supports VGA input (with L/R audio) and HDMI input
- Switches the input source simply by pressing the button on the front panel or contact closure via pluggable screw terminal connector (HD-HPC-SP-Tx only) on the rear panel
- Automatically switches to an active source
- HDBT 2.0 compliance
- HDMI 1.4 with 4K compliance
- Bi-directional IR
- IR, Ethernet and RS232 control over HDBT
- Space saving design
FSR HD-HPCWP-TX Includes:
- 1 x HD-HPCWP-Tx Transmitter
- 1 x 9-Pin screw down terminal
- 4 x Four 6-32x1/4 Flat Head Screws
- 1 x Cover Plate and screws
- 1 x User's Manual