KLARK TEKNIK DN100: Active DI Box
The new Klark Teknik DN100 Direct Injection Box is the natural successor to the
A ground-up redesign provides an extended dynamic range, lower noise floor
and all the world-class audio performance you’d expect from Klark Teknik.
The Klark Teknik DN100 is also designed to handle the rigours of life on the
road: a thick aluminium shell protects the electronics, and this in turn is
protected by a tough silicone rubber casing, which is replaceable and available
as a spare part.
We’ve also fitted a Kensington security slot in one of the end panels
to allow the unit to be made secure using a Kensington MicroSaver security cable.
Attention to detail – it’s what makes a good unit into a great
- Phantom (+48V) powered
- Accepts a maximum input level of +40dBu
- Switchable –30dB input pad
- Earth lift switch isolates input and output
- Extended dynamic range and lower noise floor
- Rugged thick aluminium shell and tough silicone
- Security slot for Kensington MicroSaver security
- Pad (-30dB), Earth lift and +48V Phantom LED
- Extended low frequency response
Teknik DN100 Downloads & Links