KLARK TEKNIK DN100: Active DI Box
The new Klark Teknik DN100 Direct Injection Box is the natural successor to the long-established LBB100.
A ground-up redesign provides an extended dynamic range, lower noise floor and all the world-class audio performance you’d expect from Klark Teknik. The Klark Teknik DN100 is also designed to handle the rigours of life on the road: a thick aluminium shell protects the electronics, and this in turn is protected by a tough silicone rubber casing, which is replaceable and available as a spare part.
We’ve also fitted a Kensington security slot in one of the end panels to allow the unit to be made secure using a Kensington MicroSaver security cable.
Attention to detail – it’s what makes a good unit into a great one.
KLARK TEKNIK DN100 Features:
- Phantom (+48V) powered
- Accepts a maximum input level of +40dBu
- Switchable –30dB input pad
- Earth lift switch isolates input and output grounds
- Extended dynamic range and lower noise floor
- Rugged thick aluminium shell and tough silicone rubber casing
- Security slot for Kensington MicroSaver security cable
- Pad (-30dB), Earth lift and +48V Phantom LED indicators
- Extended low frequency response