Listen Technologies LA-405 : Universal Stereo Ear Buds
The Listen Technologies LA-405 universal stereo ear bud is a popular in-ear headphone solution designed to sit just inside the ear, allowing some ambient noise to filter in, while providing quality audio and the freedom of movement without cable snags. Universally styled to fit securely in large or small ears, it provides a comfortable, secure fit in both ears.
The ear buds can be used with the inegrated neck loop/lanyard around the neck via the shorter connection cable or with the belt clip, or concealed in a pocket using the included 3.5 mm extension cable.
The hard plastic can be easily and hygienically cleaned and reused using a Listen disenfecting wipe (LA-901 or LA-902).
Disposable foam cushions (LA-163) are available for easy replacement. Replacement cushions sold separately (LA-163).
Listen Technologies LA-405 Features:
- Sits just inside the ear, allows some ambient noise with quality audio without cable snags
- Universally styled to fit securely in large or small ears in both ears
- Use with integrated neck loop/lanyard or 3.5 mm extension cable
- Hard plastic can be easily and hygienically cleaned and reused
- Compatible with ListenRF iDSP receivers
Listen Technologies LA-405 Includes:
- One (1) LA-405 Universal Stereo Ear Buds (13 Inch Cable)
- One (1) LA-434 Earphone Extension Cable (28 Inch Cable)
Listen Technologies LA-80 : 2-Way RF Antenna Combiner (72, 216 or 863 MHz)
The Listen Technologies LA-80 is a passive device (no power supply needed) that takes two (2) incoming RF signals and combines them into one (1) outgoing antenna source. The combiner is used in applications where up to two (2) different antenna sources are required and only one (1) antenna output is available or desired.
Highlights: Used With:
- Passive (no power supply needed)
- Works with 72, 216 or 863 MHz
- Light weight
- Labeled for ease of use
- LT-800 Stationary FM Transmitter
- LA-107 Ground Plane Antenna (216 MHz)
- LA-116 Coaxial Dipole Antenna (72 MHz)
- LA-117 Coaxial Dipole Antenna (216 MHz)
- LA-122 Universal Antenna Kit