LR-500 Listen Portable Digital FM Receiver (72 / 216 MHz)
One of Listen's most sophisticated receivers, the LR-500 Programmable Display Receiver offers the signature Look&Listen LCD Display that shows programming status, channel, lock, battery level, and RF signal strength. Channel selector buttons are easily accessible on the front of the unit. It has channel SEEK capability and is compatible with mono or stereo headsets. It takes AA batteries* (alkaline or NiMH rechargeable). SmartCharge capabilities prevent overcharging. It's easy to use, easy to program. (Available in 72 or 216 MHz.)
Listen Technologies LR-500 Features:
- Ideal choice when one (1) receiver is used with multiple tranmitters and the users need the convenience of changing channels themselves.
- Superior Audio Quality – 80 dB signal-to-noise ratio, setting the industry’s sound quality
- 57 channels, complete antenna and accessory options make Listen products ideal for a wide range of applications.
- 100 % Digital – Listen receivers are digitally-tuned so transmission won’t drift; assurance that when you select a channel, it stays on the channel.
- Uses standard alkaline or NiMH batteries*.
- Built in SmartCharge™ won’t allow batteries to overcharge. Charging circuitry is conveniently built into Listen’s receivers; never worry about unplugging a transformer at a certain time.
- Transformer charging plug or for the ultimate in convenience drop in charging contacts.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty with hassle-free support.
Listen Technologies LR-500 Includes:
- (1) LR-500 Portable Digital FM Receiver (72 / 216 MHz)
- (1) Quick Reference Card
(*) Requires: 2 x AA Batteries and Headphones