Lectrosonics M2T - IEM / IFB Transmitter
The Lectrosonics M2T Digital Half-Rack Transmitter with analog and digital Dante™ network audio inputs presents an excellent sounding IEM system with a unique level of performance in a wireless in-ear monitor system. With ultra-low latency 24-bit audio, digital RF modulation and two stereo digital channels, the M2T provides a truly unique IEM product for demanding, professional applications.
The Lectrosonics M2T boasts a USB port for firmware updates and an IR port for fast setup. A large, high resolution, backlit LCD and large membrane switches provide an intuitive interface that is highly visible in daylight or dimly lit conditions.
The Lectrosonics M2T half-rack transmitter provides four audio inputs which can be individually configured to be analog or Dante compatible. The input connectors are full size XLR/TRS combo types for balanced line level analog signals. Input preamp circuits use a special balanced amplifier with very high common mode rejection to minimize hum and noise. Analog signals are converted to an internal 24-bit digital format which is then encoded, organized into packets, and passed to an RF modulator. The modulated RF signal is filtered before and after amplification to suppress out-of-band noise and spurious signals.
Lectrosonics M2T Features:
- IEM (Wireless Monitor) with digital RF transmission
- 24-bit digital audio
- 2 independent stereo audio transmissions per 1/2 RU enclosure
- USB port for firmware updates
- Fully Dante™ compatible
- IR (infrared) port for fast setup
- Up to 50 mW per Rf carrier
- All metal housing
- Compatible with Wireless Designer™ Software
Conventional in-ear wireless monitor systems rely on decades-old technology: FM transmission with multiplexed, companded audio. The Lectrosonics M2T Transmitter employs unique technology to provide ruler-flat frequency response from 20 Hz to 15 kHz and maximum channel separation. In addition, the digital audio eliminates a compandor and the associated artifacts. The result is crystal clear sound, rock solid stereo imaging, and extremely low distortion of <0.15%.
The Lectrosonics M2T is designed and developed with the professional touring, installation, theater and broadcast customers in mind. The transmitter chassis is all-metal. The front panel is an aluminum extrusion with a durable powder coat finish.
Lectrosonics M2T - Includes:
- (1) M2T : Dual Stereo Transmitter with power supply and 2 Antennas
- (1) Rackmount Hardware Kit for mounting 2 x M2T transmitters in one rack space.
Notes: [Not Included - Sold Seperately.]
1) Order the RMPM2T-1 Single Rack Hardware kit for single M2T Transmitter
2) Order the FMAKM2T Front Mount Antenna Kit for each M2T Transmitter.
3) Order the M2R Receiver for use with the M2T Transmitter