MEYER SOUND Galileo GALAXY 816-AES3 Network Processor:
As part of the newly developed Galileo GALAXY family, the Galileo GALAXY 816-AES3 builds on Galileo’s meticulously engineered algorithms on a rigorously tested cutting edge hardware platform.
Galileo GALAXY 816-AES3 retains users’ favorite processing tools, including five-band U-Shaping and parametric EQs on both inputs and outputs.
The built-in summing matrix of the Galileo GALAXY 816-AES3 allows users to assign and adjust gain at every cross point for multiple purposes quickly and easily as well as apply delay values at every cross point in the new built-in delay matrix.
The delay matrix of the Galileo GALAXY 816-AES3 also enables the user to feed different position-dependent delayed signals into one output to allow a multipurpose use of a loudspeaker.
Intuitively mix and match different Meyer Sound loudspeakers with the improved Delay Integration matching their phase characteristics to ensure a coherent summation.
AES output’s clock can be set to system clock, to an external word clock-signal or follow a selected AES-input’s clock to rule out any digital jitter. System clock can be set to internal, to an external word clock-signal or follow AES or AVB signals’ clock.
Adjust equalization parameters on a laptop with Compass control software or on an iPad with the Compass Go app. Both graphic interfaces reflect years of user input to make managing great audio effortless.
MEYER SOUND Galileo GALAXY 816-AES3 FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 8 Inputs [Analog or digital AES3] x 16 AES3 Outputs [Digital] 8 Analog Outputs [9-16]
- World Clock-Input allows easy integration in any studio or theme park environment.
- Crosspoint delay and summing matrix
- Processing uses 96kHz sample rate audio
- A/D and D/A conversion with 96kHz/24-bit
- 5-band U-shaping on inputs and outputs
- 5-band parametric EQ on inputs and 10-band parametric EQ on outputs
- High/low pass filters with up to 48dB per octave slopes
- In-depth control with new Compass 4.0 software for Mac and PC
- Control at user’s fingertips with Compass Go for iPad
- Easy integration with 3rd party controllers like AMX and Crestron
- Fixed latency over all channels 0.6 ms for analog -> analog