MEYER SOUND 750-LFC : Low-Frequency Control Element
The Meyer Sound 750-LFC compact low-frequency control element
reproduces low frequencies at high, continuous output levels
with extremely low distortion. The 750-LFC offers the same sonic
linearity as Meyer Sound’s 900-LFC low-frequency control element
in a smaller, lighter cabinet, making it ideal for building scalable
systems to suit portable applications or fixed installations of any
A newly-designed class D amplifier affords unprecedented
efficiency to the Meyer Sound 750-LFC, significantly lowering distortion while
reducing power consumption and operating temperature. A single,
field-replaceable module contains the on board amplifier and
In addition to pairing with the Meyer Sound LINA™ systems, the 750-LFC integrates
easily with other Meyer Sound loudspeaker systems, including the Meyer Sound LEOPARD™ and ULTRA Series loudspeakers.
Meyer Sound 750-LFC FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Compact cabinet with small footprint and extraordinary power-to-size ratio
- High peak power output with extremely low distortion
- Exceptional linearity, transient reproduction, and low-frequency clarity
- Self-powered design for simplified setup and increased reliability
- Stackable and flyable in regular and cardioid arrays with splay options
- Integral pole-mount receptacle to facilitate pairing with LINA or ULTRA Series loudspeakers
Meyer Sound 750-LFC APPLICATIONS:
- Scalable low-frequency control for touring or corporate applications, or fixed installations
- Clubs, theaters, houses of worship, corporate AV, and theme parks
- Low-frequency complement for LINA, LEOPARD and ULTRA systems
Meyer Sound’s Galileo® GALAXY Network Platforms, which provide matrix routing, alignment, and processing for array components, can drive LINA and 750-LFC loudspeakers. To guarantee optimum performance, use Meyer Sound’s MAPP™ System Design Tool to design systems with the 750-LFC.
Meyer Sound 750-LFC loudspeakers work with Meyer Sound’s RMS™ remote monitoring system, which provides comprehensive monitoring of system parameters from a Mac® or Windows®-based computer.
The Meyer Sound 750-LFC is available with or without Meyer Sound’s QuickFly® rigging. When equipped with the optional MRK-750 rigging kit, the 750-LFC’s captive GuideALinks™ allow it to be flown from the MG-MINA/LINA multipurpose grid in LINA arrays without any transition frame between the 750-LFC and LINA.
Fly Meyer Sound 750-LFCs separately as a subwoofer array with variable splay angles of 0°, 1.5°, 3.25°, or 4.75°, or configure the 750-LFC in cardioid arrays to reduce output behind the loudspeakers.
Ground stack arrays without a transition frame between the Meyer Sound 750-LFC and LINA by equipping the 750-LFC with the optional MRK-750 rigging kit. Create a wider base for ground-stacks with the optional MG-MINA/LINA grid.
The optional MCF-750 caster frame and protective covers allow for the transportation of both versions of the Meyer Sound 750-LFC in stacks.
The 750-LFC integral pole mount supports easy placement of one or two LINAs on top using the available MUB-MINA/LINA U Bracket or the MYA-MINA/LINA yoke. Alternatively, use the pole mount to pair the Meyer Sound 750-LFC with ULTRA Series loudspeakers.