Nexo GEO S805: 8 Inch Vertical Array Module [5 Degree]
The GEO S805 is compact, high-output array module designed for use
in vertical tangent arrays. The Hyperboloid Reflective Wavesource allows
multiple GEO S8 loudspeakers to radiate tangent wavefronts with coherent
The 5° wavesource is optimized for the construction of curved vertical
arrays that deliver equal power to equal coverage areas for consistent
SPL from front to rear of the audience area.
Advanced DSP algorithms, applied by the NXAMP/NX242 TDcontroller, precisely
integrate GEO S systems with CD12 SubBass cabinets, so they may be flown
together, without causing any interference between the GEO S and CD12
Nexo GEO S805 Features:
- Nexo GEO S805 is optimized for vertical tangent
- High power, long excursion neodymium 8”
woofer delivers full range output from compact enclosures.
- Light weight (13kg per module including Array
Assembly System) allows GEO tangent arrays to be hung almost anywhere.
- When vertically arrayed, multiple Hyperboloid
Reflective Wavesources project tangent wavefronts from a common virtual
source for coherent output.
- Configurable Directivity Device allows dispersion
in the non-coupling plane to be changed from 80° to 120° through
bolt-on flanges that alter the flare of the diffraction slot’s
- Directivity Phase Device combines enhanced line
source coupling in vertical arrays with extended low frequency response.
- NS-1 array design software predicts vertical
tangent array performance for a wide range of venues.