Nexo GEO S830: 8 Inch Vertical/Horizontal
Array Module [30 Degree]
The compact NEXO GEO S830 is a high-output array module intended for
horizontal tangent arrays or as a downfill element in curved (tangent)
vertical arrays to establish consistent SPL in all coverage areas. The
HRW™ allows the 30° S830 and 5° S805 to be coherently arrayed
GEO S Series loudspeakers ship with 120° dispersion (in the non-coupling
plane) Configurable Directivity Devices (CDD), but are field-changeable
to 80° CDDs. To maximize downfill coverage, CDFs are used on GEO S830s
for the bottom two rows of curved vertical arrays.
Nexo GEO S830
- Nexo GEO S830 can be deployed in horizontal or
vertical tangent arrays.
- High power, long excursion neodymium 8”
woofer delivers full range output from compact enclosures.
- Light weight (13kg per module including Array
Assembly System) allows GEO tangent arrays to be hung almost anywhere.
- When vertically arrayed, multiple Hyperboloid
Reflective Wavesources project tangent wavefronts from a common virtual
source for coherent output.
- Configurable Directivity Device allows dispersion
in the non-coupling plane to be changed from 80° to 120° through
bolt-on flanges that alter the flare of the diffraction slot’s
- Directivity Phase Device combines enhanced line
source coupling in vertical arrays with extended low frequency response.
- NS-1 array design software predicts vertical
tangent array performance for a wide range of venues.