Nexo LS400-SUB : 12 Inch High-Power
The Nexo LS400 Sub-Bass extends the usable range of the PS8 Loudspeaker
to 40Hz, providing high performance and high power output (131dB Peak) in
an extremely compact, light weight package. The NEXO-designed shielded 12
inch Neodymium driver allows the LS400-SUB to be used in close proximity
to magnetically sensitive video equipment.
- High-power system (131dB Peak SPL @ 1m) with
12 inch VLF low magnetic emission
Neodymium driver for light weight (14.6kg, 32lbs) and negligible magnetic
- VLF extension (to 40Hz) of PS8U Loudspeakers.
- Sophisticated control electronics ensure reliable,
- Integral pole mount
- Installed PA for clubs, A/V, theatre, broadcast,
Houses of Worship, theme parks, etc.
- High-quality, low-profile stage monitoring for
clubs, A/V, theatre, broadcast, etc.
- Near-field, down-fill and under-balcony systems
in support of larger, touring NEXO PS/Alpha systems.
- Foreground and background music source for retail
establishments seeking audio with impact.
- Anywhere powerful, high-quality performance
is required adjacent to magnetically-sensitive video equipment.
One Nexo LS400-SUB is typically used with
two Nexo PS8U loudspeakers, additional Nexo LS400-Subs may be used for
an enhanced LF impact. The PS8 TDController’s integral sub section
and combined signal (PS8 and LS400) Speakon wiring ensure cost-effective
and simple system implementation.