Nexo PS15U-R2 : 15 Inch High
Power Full Range 2-Way Speaker
The new Nexo PS15U-R2 is a high power system capable of producing 136dB
Peak SPL, the new Nexo PS15U-R2 Loudspeaker can be safely driven with
up to 2000 Watts of amplifier power. Controlled by the new, dedicated
PS15 TDController-R2, or the NXAMP Powered Controller, the Nexo PS15U-R2
achieves high SPLs and wide bandwidth performance, despite being only
half the weight and volume of common trapezoidal loudspeaker systems.
Available in two versions - Specify at time of order placement.
[L] - Horn Loaded on Left in monitor position
[R] - Horn Loaded on Right in monitor position
Color: Black or White
- High-power system (136dB Peak SPL @ 1m) with 15in LF and 2in HF drivers.
- Rotatable asymmetrical horn and unique cabinet architecture ensure
versatility; useradaptable for both PA and stage monitoring applications.
- Two-way, switchable passive or active design for precise performance-matching
to user requirements.
- Sophisticated control electronics ensure reliable, linear operation.
- Supported with a full range of mounting and flying accessories.
- High-power mid-sized touring, installed PA for clubs, A/V, theater,
Houses of Worship, broadcast, etc.
- High-quality, extremely powerful stage monitoring for A/V, theatre,
cabarets, broadcast, etc.
- Fill-in system for any PA requiring side, down and near-field augmentation.
Along with the flexible coverage patterns
enabled by NEXO’s proprietary constant directivity asymmetrical
dispersion horn, the architecture and weight balance of the Nexo PS15U-R2
are designed to provide both uncompromised PA and stage monitor performance
from a single speaker. Left and Right versions of the Nexo PS15U-R2 have
been developed to provide a true stereo image – particularly important
for wedge applications. The 2-way passive 8 Ohm design uses a single amplifier
channel to deliver bi-amped performance, reducing system cost, size and
complexity, while the new cabinet design incorporates a pole mount and
a new hardware adapter compatible with a vast array of touring and fixed