Sennheiser e602-II : Instrument Microphone - Cardioid
The Sennheiser e602-II is a cardioid instrument microphone especially suitable for use with bass drums, bass guitar cabs, tubas and other low frequency instruments.
It's lightweight high-performance voice coil construction delivers fast transient signals. The low frequency extension and mid band attenuation produce an ultra-smooth pre-shaped signal. The microphone is ideal for direct use on the most problematic bass signal sources.
Sennheiser e602-II Features:
- Rugged, lightweight aluminium body for stable positioning on long microphone boom arms
- Lightweight high-performance voice coil construction
- Fast transient response
- Low frequency extension
- Ideal for direct use on the most problematic bass signal
- Frequency-independent directivity provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Humbucking coil
- Integral stand mount
- 10 Year Warranty
- Includes: Microphone with Integral Stand Mount and Protective Pouch