SurgeX SEQ : Programmable Sequencer Surge Eliminator - 20A/120V - 2RU
The SurgeX SEQ is a 120V/20Amp three-bank AC power sequencer incorporating SurgeX Advanced Series Mode power conditioning and surge elimination. Rated A-1-1, the highest standard of the Federal Commercial Item Description for Endurance.
SurgeX Sequencers provide the sequencing parameters, conditioning, shutdown thresholds, and surge protection needed to safeguard audio, video, broadcast, and computer equipment. SurgeX Sequencers have robust management features and are extremely easy to install, program, and use. They include always-on receptacles and programmable banks. SurgeX Sequencers feature one "virtual" bank for controlling remote units, allowing for infinitely expanding distribution schemes. SurgeX Sequencers also includes an LCD screen.SurgeX Sequencers are engineered with Advanced Series Mode® surge elimination technology to provide top-of-the-line protection. Superior to conventional MOV circuitry or MOV-Hybrid designs, SurgeX Sequencers completely eliminate surge energy up to 6,000 volts without producing harmful side effects such as ground contamination or common-mode disturbances. Completely non-sacrificial and never needing reset, they provide the most reliable protection available. SurgeX Sequencers also feature both common mode and normal mode impedance tolerant EMI/RFI filtering, SurgeX ICE (Inrush current elimination), and CouVS (Catastrophic over/under Voltage shutdown) for a complete power conditioning solution.
SurgeX SEQ Features:
- Unsurpassed SurgeX Advanced Series Mode surge elimination
- SurgeX Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI Filtering
- SurgeX ICE Inrush Current Elimination
- All-time delays and functions easily programmed fron the front panel
- Bank "C" can be configured as "Always-On."
- Two or more units can be ganged or cascaded together for larger systems
- Programmable auxiliary relay output can be used to control other SurgeX products
- Programmable 12 V DC output can be used to control other SurgeX products or drive LED's.
- Auxiliary relay or 12 V DC output can be programmed to provide confirmation feedback
- Built-In AC Voltmeter
- Seperate over-ride input can be used to force unit "off" or "on."
- Optional password can be used to prevent unauthorized access to set-up information
- Adjustable under-voltage and over-voltage shut-down.
- Optional restore after power failure feature
- Setup stored in nonvolatile memory
- Three sequenced banks receptacles; two always-on receptacles
- 14 Outlets (3-Quad Banks A thru C and 1 Always On Duplex)
- LCD screen
SurgeX SEQ Includes:
- 1 x SEQ
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Owner's Manual
Advanced Series Mode: Patented surge protection technology that eliminates surge energy and without producing ground-wire contamination or common-mode disturbances.
CouVS: Catastrophic Over-Under Voltage Shutdown – Protects equipment from harmful spikes or dips in voltage
SurgeX ICE: Inrush Current Elimination Filter – Resolves inrush current problems for high ampacity multi-component systems.
EMI/RFI Filter: EMI - Electro-Magnetic Interferance RFI - Radio Frequency Interferance