Vaddio GroupSTATION - Basic System
The Vaddio GroupSTATION includes the necessary peripherals to create a high-quality multi-use room and group collaboration experience: an HD PTZ camera, loudspeakers, microphones and a control dock. Users simply connect personal devices to the GroupSTATION or HuddleSTATION control dock via a USB or HDMI connection and begin using their favorite collaboration tools.
Employees can collaborate remotely with PowerPoint or Keynote presentations, engage in high definition videoconferencing using Skype, Microsoft Lync, WebEx, or any other application, as well as record meetings for review and provide record keeping of participants who could not attend the meeting. Users can also use SIP-based Voice over IP (VoIP) for multi-person audio conferencing or stream videos over IP using YouTube, Vimeo, or any other application of their choice.
It’s that simple: whatever device employees want to use, whatever operating system they have, whatever way they want to collaborate, and whatever application they want to use—they can.
The Vaddio GroupSTATION is designed for mid- to large-size groups meeting rooms.
**Optional Accessories Available Include:
- PC to dock interface cable
- Premium Wall Mount System
Vaddio GroupSTATION - Basic System Features:
- System Includes: Mic-Dock, Cam-Bar and 25' Shielded Cat-6 cable
- Cam-Bar features: Integrated sound bar with camera, a pair of 2-way pro audio acoustically tuned loudspeakers, professional integrated ZoomSHOT camera with 19x motorized zoom lens and auto-focus and Vaddio’s quick-set manual pan-tilt camera adjustment system.
- Mic-Dock features: Four cardioid mic elements each with it’s own independent DSP featuring AEC, automatic noise reduction and AGC, 360° pickup pattern with 12 foot pickup range, VoIP Speakerphone with integrated dial pad, Integrated touch screen remote for zoom, PIP, and 2-input source selection and PC/Tablet Docking function with USB, HDMI, VGA and Ethernet.
*No accessories included. Wall Mount and PC to Dock Interface Cable sold separately.