Whirlwind DIRECT2: Dual Channel DI Box - Passive
The Whirlwind DIRECT2 combines features found on two of the DIRECTOR® direct boxes in one unit. Perfect for converting unbalanced signals from stereo keyboards, acoustic guitar preamps, CD and tape players, computer sound cards, etc.
The input and output grounds of each section of the Whirlwind Direct2 are isolated from each other. This allows the Whirlwind DIRECT2 to be used as if it were two completely separate DIs without fear of creating ground loop interaction.
Each Section of the Whirlwind Direct2 Features:
- 1/4" parallel wired in/out jacks
- Ground Lift switch to help eliminate hum and buzz
- -20dB pad switch for connection to "hot" input signals
- Uses Whirlwind's TRHL-M transformer with metal shield
- 3 Year Warranty
Whirlwind Direct2 General Specs:
- Impedance Ratio (input to output per channel): 133:1
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±1dB
- Level Change (input to output): -20dB (pad out), -40dB (pad in)
- Passive Design - Phantom Power not required.