Williams Sound IC-2 : Interpreter Control Console
The Williams Sound IC-2 is an audio control center for simultaneous interpretation of one or more languages. As a stand-alone unit, it allows one or two interpreters to monitor floor or relay sources, activate microphone inputs, and route the interpretation signal to one of two language groups. Ideal for presentation-style conferences for up to 14 languages, where a floor and a single relay language are used. Can be used with Williams Sound FM, IR and Digi-Wave™ transmitters for portable or fixed installations. Designed to meet international standards for portable interpretation consoles.
Presentation-style conferences for up to 14 languages, where a floor and a single relay language are used.
Williams Sound IC-2 Features:
- New CAT 5 audio offers simplified cabling and easy cascading to support additional interpreters.
- Built-in distribution amplifier and mini mixer reduce the need for external equipment and greatly simplify setup.
- Floor language feed-through
- Interlocking microphone and relay output functions
- Soft-touch buttons provide for smoother, quieter operation
- Enhanced flexibility, providing each interpreter with multiple microphone and headset options
- Individual volume and tone controls ensure optimal listening levels
- Easy and lightweight to ship
- Five-year warranty
Williams Sound IC-2 Includes:
- IC-2 console
- 25’ CAT 5 cable
- Universal Power Supply (120 - 240 VAC)