Williams Sound PPA R38N : PPA SelectView FM Receiver (No Earphones or Batteries)
The Williams Sound PPA R38N SelectView FM receiver is easy on the eyes and convenient to use. The high-res OLED screen presents a quick view of receiver status and immediate access to all user settings. The highlight: on-screen channel selection with easy access to 17 pre-set, wideband frequencies (72-76 MHz).
Digitally synthesized for exceptional audio clarity and stability, the ease of the PPA R38N SelectView™ FM Receiver is apparent with its digital tuning, digital squelch and battery-saving sleep and auto-off modes. A stereo/mono jack adds compatibility with a variety of mono and stereo earphone/headphone options. A soft audio turn-on feature makes power-up or changing channels easy on the ears.
The PPA R38N SelectView™ FM Receiver is rechargeable when used with NiMH AA batteries (compatible with the Williams Sound multi-bay chargers - Link) -or- Alkaline AA batteries can also be used. And it’s covered by our Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty.
Use the Williams Sound PPA R38N Receivers with Williams Sound FM Transmitters or Williams Sound FM Systems.
Williams Sound PPA R38N Features:
- OLED high-resolution screen - easy to read and provides a quick view of receiver status.
- All user settings are accessible via the on-screen menu – including all 17 wideband channels.
- Stylish new design
- Now features stereo headphone jack
- Rechargeable or non-rechargeable batteries
- Digital Volume Controls
- 4-step battery level indication
- Display shows channel or frequency
- Step/seek function allows user to increment channel manually, or seek to the next active channel
- Sleep Mode/Auto-Off saves battery power
- Soft Audio Turn-On
- Volume Control/On/Off Dial
- Meets ADA accessibility requirements
- Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty
Williams Sound PPA R38N Applications:
Williams Sound PPA R38N Includes:
- 1 x PPA R38 Receiver (No Batteries)
- 1 x Beltclip
(No Earphone - Sold Separately - View)