Williams Sound Personal PPA T27 Compact Base Transmitter
The Williams Sound PPA T27 transmitter will broadcast a speaker’s voice, music program, or audio service wirelessly up to 1000 feet to a listening audience. Audience participants use the optional Williams Sound R37, R35-8, or any FM receiver operating on 72-76 MHz frequency to pick up the broadcast. The Williams Sound PPA T27 has 17 available frequencies and features an LED display and push-button channel selector. The speaker simply connects a microphone with a 3.5mm plug into the unit to broadcast their voice. Alternatively, the unit can connect to a sound system through a line-level (RCA) jack to broadcast music or other audio service.
The Williams Sound PPA T27 transmitter meets the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for hearing assistance.
Each Williams Sound PPA T27 transmitter is backed by a 5-year factory warranty: your assurance of quality and satisfaction.
Williams Sound PPA T27 Applications:
- Worship Facilities
- Conference Rooms
Williams Sound PPA T27 System Includes:
- 1 x PPA T27 Transmitter
- 1 x WCA 013 Audio Cable
- 1 x ANT 021 Antenna
- 1 x TFP 008 Power Supply
Williams Sound PPA T27 Features:
- 17 available frequencies, 72-76 MHz
- Light weight, portable FM system
- High-contrast LED display panel
- Easy operation, push-button channel selection
- 3.5mm mic jack for easy voice broadcasting
- Flexible line-level (RCA) input jack
- Operates up to 1000 ft (300 m)
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY* (90 days on accessories)
1) (*) Channel E - 72.9 MHz is standard and is the channel the transmitter is tuned to when shipped.
2) Receivers must match Transmitter channel.
Williams Sound PPA T27 Downloads and Links:
Spec Sheet (382 kb, pdf)
Manual (1.90 Mb, pdf)