YAMAHA Tio1608-D: 16x8 Dante Stage Box
Plug In & Play Dante Stage Box Solution
The Yamaha Tio1608-D is a Dante-equipped I/O rack with 16 microphone/ line inputs and 8 line outputs. Yamaha Tio racks feature the same recallable D-PRE™ microphone preamplifiers as the Yamaha TF series delivering extraordinarily natural and musical sound. In combination with Yamaha TF series consoles, Yamaha Tio racks can be connected using up to three units with a fast and easy setup. * Optional Yamaha NY64-D Card is required.
Flexibe System Expansion via Dante
Dante Network Audio Protocol has been adopted, not only in TF, but also in other Yamaha digital mixing consoles such as CL/QL. Combining these I/O racks and the various consoles can significantly increase the flexibility of system designs. Patching can be enabled via “Dante Controller” while Remote HA can be controlled by “R Remote” software. In the future, audio patching and Remote HA will be controlled not only from TF but also from CL/QL thanks to scheduled firmware updates. Please note that Remote HA of the Tio1608-D can be implemented only via the Primary port. (It is not possible via Secondary port).
YAMAHA Tio1608-D FEATURES:
- Digital Stagebox System with a Maximum of 3 units
- Users wishing to expand on the Yamaha TF's already extensive input/output capability can easily add up to 3 units with the optional Yamaha NY64-D expansion card and Yamaha Tio1608-D I/O racks. Daisy-chaining the main console offstage and Tio1608-D I/O racks on stage using lightweight CAT5e Ethernet cables allows low-latency, high-quality sound transmission without the time-consuming transport and setup of bulky analog snakes.
- Dante High Reliability Network Audio Protocol
- Dante has been adopted by the leading manufacturers and professionals in the sound reinforcement industry for its low jitter, low latency, and high sampling accuracy. Using the Yamaha Tio1608-D you can easily configure a high-performance Dante stagebox system with little or no IT networking knowledge. Thanks to the flexibility of the Dante network protocol, TF Series consoles can be connected to an extensive range of Dante-enabled equipment such as R Series I/O racks.
- Fast and Easy QUICK CONFIG Mode
- By enabling the QUICK CONFIG mode on the Yamaha Tio1608-D, all the connection settings such as network settings and audio patching are set automatically making system configuration easy. After confirming QUICK CONFIG mode is activated on the TF console and Tio racks, simply set a UNIT ID for each Yamaha Tio1608-D, then daisy chain the TF console and the Tio racks. Turn on the power and you're ready to go!
- Simple and Flexible Input Selection
- Once the basic configuration is completed you can easily assign inputs to best suit your system setup. By using the ALL INPUT function, users can assign all inputs to the Tio racks, the Yamaha TF console or a PC/Mac device instantly. Users can also change each input to receive signal from multiple locations so that users can effectively use all inputs.
- Recallable D-PRE preamplifiers
- The Yamaha Tio1608-D inherits the natural, musical sensibility that we pursued in the development of the Yamaha TF Series. Mechanical construction, circuit board layout, power supply, grounding, and parts selection have all been executed with meticulous attention to detail and quality, combined with exhaustive performance and listening tests at each stage of development. The Yamaha Tio1608-D features the same recallable D-PRE microphone preamplifiers as the TF Series to provide a consistent, natural, musical sound throughout the entire system.
- System expansion with Tio1608-D
- Yamaha Tio1608-D allows you to easily expand a Yamaha TF digital mixer system up to 40ch inputs/24ch outputs. System setup uses a Plug In & Play method. Simply connect Cat5e cable, select the device IDs and the system is ready. Remote HA control is available via Cat5e. StageMix App allows wireless remote control of the console from the arena, the stage or the audience etc.
Yamaha XH200: Stereo 70V / 100V Power Amplifier
Compact, Lightweight 200W + 200W Distribution Power Amp for Installed Systems. The Yamaha XH200 is the ideal distribution power amp for use with numerous high-impedance speakers in theatre, hall, and conference facility installations. In addition to being remarkably lightweight, the Yamaha XH200 is a compact 2U size that will fit comfortably in just about any installation. This combination of high power output and small size has been realized through the use of an advanced switching power supply. The Yamaha XH200 also features a monitor/remote connector that allows remote status monitoring and control from an external device.
Yamaha XH200 FEATURES:
- Two-channel high-output power amp can be switched between 70V and 100V line operation (200W x 2 channels into 24 Ohms - 70V / 48 Ohms - 100V).
- Designed for installations in which multiple speakers are driven in parallel.
- High-efficiency switching power supply contributes to compact 2U size and 10 kg weight.
- Rear-panel MONITOR/REMOTE connector allows the unit to be controlled or monitored from a remote location.
- dB-calibrated detented attenuators for each channel.
- A comprehensive range of protection circuitry and indicators ensures operational stability and safety under the widest possible range of conditions.
- Euroblock input connectors and barrier-strip output connectors allow simple, secure input and output connection.
- High pass filters with switchable 40 Hz or 80 Hz roll-off provide an extra margin of system flexibility.