YAMAHA MGP12X : 12-Channel Mixing Console
- 6 Mic Inputs with 48V Phantom Power and HPF per Channel
- 12 x Line Inputs (4 Mono 4 x Stereo)
- Additional 2TR Inputs provided to accept analog input from analog devices or iPod/iPhone
- 2 x Aux Sends + 2 FX Sends
- 4 x Group Buses + ST Bus
Drawing from decades of experience crafting innovative, premium analog gear, Yamaha originally developed the new discrete Class-A microphone preamps for professional use in our high-end recording equipment. Utilizing an inverted Darlington circuit design, the newly-refined D-PRE mic preamps deliver a fat, rich, smooth tone that gives the Yamaha MGP Series a significant advantage over any other mixer in its class. With Yamaha's proprietary X-pressive EQ Yamaha managed to capture ultimate analog authenticity by unlocking the mysterious secret behind the expressive sound shaping capabilities of sought-after classic EQ modules.
At the heart of the Yamaha MGP's compact configuration, is an innovative new approach to the utilization of digital technology in an analog mixer; adding high-resolution effects, iPod/iPhone integration and the superb functionality of our new Stereo Hybrid Channel to the warmth and musicality of premium analog sound. The Yamaha MGP Series represents the ultimate balance of the converging technologies that are the heart and soul of Yamaha's extraordinary achievements in professional audio.
YAMAHA MGP12X Main Features:
- Studio-grade discrete class a “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted darlington circuit
- Musical X-pressive EQ based on Yamaha’s famed VCM technology
- Professional 1-knob compressors with LED indicators
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Stereo hybrid channels
- Digital connectivity for iPod/iPhone
- High-grade dual digital effects processors : advanced REV-X and classic SPX
- MGP Editor for detailed control of the console's DSP settings via iPod/iPhone
- Rugged, impact-resistant, powder-coated metal chassis
- Integrated rack ears for rack mounting (11 RU Minimum | 13 RU Recommended)
YAMAHA MGP12X Applications:
Not just for live bands and DJ's, the Yamaha MGP12X mixing console can easily adapt to a truly impressive range of applications from portable PA to fixed installation. Now with the newly added digital functions and superior sound of the MGP Series, the possibilities are endless.
Learn More about the Yamaha MGP Series