Yamaha MY16-ES64 Card : EtherSound - 16 In x 16 Out
The Yamaha MY16-ES64 is a 16-Channel EtherSound network I/O card with two EtherCon network connectors, one 9 pin HA Remote and two RJ45 cascade connectors. Use with up to 3 MY16EX cards to increase I/O capability to 64 channels.
- 16-in / 16-out EtherSound (ES100) interface
- Compliant with Yamaha HA Remote protocol
- Expandable to 64 in / 64 out with MY16-EX expantion cards
- 2x EtherCon connectors for EtherSound I/O, 1x D-sub 9 pin for RS232-C, and 2x RJ45 for
- MY16-EX connection
EtherSound is the digital audio and control transfer protocol of choice for many modern live sound applications, and the most commonly used protocol in Yamaha pro sound gear. It is designed to handle up to 128 channels (64 channels bidirectional) of 24 bit/48 kHz digital audio with extremely low latency over distances up to 100 meters.
Yamaha EtherSound Compatable Products:
- Yamaha DME Satellite : High-performance terminal I/O processors for a DME network
- EtherSound Compliant 16in/8out Stagebox
- The NAI48-ES digital audio network interface
- Yamaha NHB32-C : 32 In/32 Out Audio and Control Interface