Series - High Power Amplifiers with DSP and Advance Networking Capabilities
- 3 MODELS:
TX4n, TX5n, TX6n
- High power for tour applications.
- Stable 2-ohm drive capability for line array
- Yamaha DSP technology provides extensive monitoring,
control, input/speaker processing, and protection functions built
- MY card slot makes it easy to match the amplifier’s
I/O configuration to the system –– analog or digital.
- The analog and digital inputs can be used
independently, or signals can be applied to both and mixed or switched
automatically for redundancy.
- Advanced remote monitoring, control, and system
management capabilities via Yamaha's dedicated software.
- Legendary Yamaha quality control for consistently
superior sonic quality and reliability.
- Dual mono configuration with independent power
supplies for each channel.
- Original Yamaha EEEngine amp drive technology
achieves efficiency that matches class D amplifiers.
- Exhaustive vibration-reduction measures have
resulted in unprecedented sound quality.
- A durable exterior, large cooling fans and
fan guards, easily replaceable filters, and other reliability features
deliver dependability even under demanding tour conditions.
- A variety of I/O terminals, removable handles,
and other features for maximum installation and handling versatility.