Yamaha XP7000: Power Amplifier
Excellent sound quality realized by careful selection of parts, design emphasizing on sound quality and vibration tolerance: Superior sound quality equivalent to upper-class models has been realized by circuit design and careful selection of parts focusing on sound quality, and the inheritance of vibration tolerance developed for the Yamaha PC-1N. The Yamaha XP7000 features tight low tones, full and rich high tones and abundant, stable mid-tones. Especially, the Yamaha XP7000 features high resolution for spoken words and vocals.
Yamaha XP7000 FEATURES:
- 700 Watts per Channel @ 8 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz
- High sound quality equivalent to upper-class models with parts and emphasizing on superior sound
- While realizing a design that ensures high sound quality, efficiency has been planned down to the finest details for full achievement of both high-definition sound and superior value
- Yamaha's exclusive state-of-the-art high-efficiency amplifier driving technology EEEngine installed
- A gain switch that can be changed to +4dBu / 26dB / 32dB has been installed on the rear panel for compatibility with a wide variety of input levels
- Light weight and compact design of 2U size for installation in any location
- Monitor and remote terminals for monitoring and control from a remote location
- High-accuracy 1dB-step detented attenuator
- Various terminals and features suitable for professional use
- Special high-pass filter that enables change of cut-off frequency
- Equipped with various protection circuits, indicators and stepless low-noise fans
- Stereo Mode: for driving 2-channel sources independently
- Parallel Mode: for driving monaural sources using 2 channels
- Bridged Mode: for high-powered driving of 2 internal amplifiers as a single monaural amplifier.
- Best matches with the digital mixing engine DME64N/24N and Installation series speakers
Provides excellent value while prioritizing sound quality:
With top priority placed on sound quality for all audio-related parts, efficiency was emphasized from the development stage to deliver maximum value. This helps the Yamaha XP7000 provide great sound performance that is one level above similarly priced models.
Yamaha's exclusive state-of-the-art high efficiency amplifier driving technology EEEngine installed:
The Yamaha XP7000 adopts a newly designed switching regulator that delivers the ideal power supply to the amplifier. It ensures a more stable and balanced supply of voltage and current, and eliminates fluctuations in output level. The Yamaha XP7000 also realizes clear and high sound quality equivalent to class AB and lower power consumption equivalent to class D. Low power consumption also contributes to reduction of generated heat as well as a more compact chassis, lighter weight and improved reliability. EEEngine cuts power consumption by a full 50% in comparison with conventional power amplifiers, yet without the slightest sacrifice in sound quality.